<transcy>Legal terms & privacy</transcy>
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 and 14 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016 (GDPR) AND CONSENT
We care a lot about the protection of our customers' personal data and privacy. With the following declaration we intend, therefore, to inform about how we treat the personal data of our customers. The term "personal data" is defined by law and means "any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person directly or indirectly". This includes, for example, data such as surname, postal and e-mail address or other data attributable to a specific or identifiable natural person.
Collection and purpose of the processing of personal data
Punto Vela processes Users' data mainly to allow them access, registration and purchase.
Any further processing takes place only on the basis of obligations established by law, or with the explicit consent given by the User to the Owner.
In particular, Punto Vela collects and processes the personal data of Users for the following purposes:
• Respond to Users' requests sent through the Site;
• Execute the sales contract;
• Fulfill legal or fiscal obligations pursuant to current legislation;
• Contact, with prior consent, Users through automated (email, text message, social media) and non-automated (paper mail and telephone with operator) tools to propose commercial offers and promotions
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic archives (including portable devices) and are protected through security measures suitable to guarantee their confidentiality and integrity, as well as processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above. .
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract or the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to communicate personal data prevents the completion of the contractual relationship.
The personal data processed by Punto Vela, on the basis of the consent provided by the User, will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were originally collected and, in any case, will no longer be processed following any revocation of the consent originally given.
For more information about the criteria and timing of storage of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Punto Vela on 0544 531444.
Dissemination of data
Punto Vela will not communicate the personal data of Users to third parties, internal or external to Punto Vela, unless necessary for the purpose of contractual fulfillment and / or with the consent of the users, and in any case, in the presence of adequate security measures.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (GDPR), these may be transferred to countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area which guarantee, however, an adequate level of protection of personal data.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized to you by the Privacy Regulation include those of:
• ask for access to your personal data and information relating to them at any time; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
• request and obtain the portability of personal data concerning you (where applicable);
• object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you;
• withdraw the consent at any time, by registered letter to East Coast srl piazzale Adriatico 19, 48122 Marina di Ravenna, (RA); The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
• lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, where the conditions exist.
Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller, and at the same time provider of services, is East Coast srl, piazzale Adriatico 19, 48122 Marina di Ravenna (RA).
For questions regarding our site and for information relating to data processing and privacy management, please contact Punto Vela 0544 531444.
Changes and updates:
This information is valid from 30 November 2019. Changes and / or additions may be made by Punto Vela also as a result of any subsequent amendments and / or regulatory additions to the Privacy Regulation.